What We Believe
- Patient care is improved with an advocate who will speak up on behalf of their best interest.
- Patients are entitled to care that respects their personal dignity.
- Patients deserve to be seen as a unique individual, not only as a medical problem to be solved.
- Patients benefit from care that provides compassion, support and understanding.
Patient Matters Offers 2 Plans to Meet Your Changing Needs:
Care Plan One
- Offer undivided attention, empathetic companionship and emotional support.
- Communicate the needs, values and preferences of your loved-one to the medical staff.
- Furnish your family with a Daily Bedside Journal recording the day's events including medications, nutrition, tests, visitors, etc.
- Provide personal care and assist with grooming needs.
- Diligently protect the privacy and safeguard the dignity of your loved-one.
- Personalize their hospital room with flowers, photographs, etc.
Care Plan Two
Bedside Assistance + Advocacy
- Alert the medical staff to any changes we observe that may indicate a change in your loved-one's medical condition.
- Question the medical team should concerns arise regarding patient care and safety.
- Monitor medication delivery, hand washing, IV changes and other potential errors and omissions.
- Notify you of any marked changes in your loved-one's medical status.
- Accompany them to diagnostic tests, physical therapy, etc.
Call or Email today for a free consultation to determine which Care Plan works best for you and your loved-one.
Patient Matters LLC provides you with a Client Bill of Rights, Service Contract Agreement and Medical & Information Release Form at time of hire.